Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Thoughts on: Tissue Boxes

Believe me, I am well aware of the fact that there are few things about me that keep me from crossing the line from being slightly neurotic to the type of person that Charlize Theron gets an Oscar for portraying in a film.

One of the things that is in the neurotic/full blown insane gray area for me are tissues. The tissues in my house HAVE to be the kind with lotion, and the box HAS to match t
he decor of the particular room that they are going in. Both of these are non-negotiable. The first one is the Hubby's demand, and the second is mine.


You really want to mess with me, come to my house, and swap out my decor-coordinating box of tissues with some really boldly printed box in a neon color. But you probably shouldn't. Since I'm neurotic and wee bit nuts, I will be compelled to escalate and do something outlandish in your house. And then it's just on like Donkey Kong.

Sparkly Kisses,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment